So I finally got back Cody's 9 month pictures and they turned out really cute. I can't believe how he's changing. He has had quite a busy week. This past week we finally had to put the baby gate at the top of the stairs since he decided he could army crawl from his bedroom, thru his bathroom, and down the hall to the playroom (which is quite a hike). When he sees something he wants he is very QUICK!!!!! Austin has learned to keep his toys up out of arms reach from the new explorer. Cody is back to being our wonderful sleeper again; he loves to feed himself anything you give him, and he still only has one tooth (man is it sharp), but those others are soon to follow.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






Those are such cute pics! They grow up so fast...he will be 1 before you know it!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! He is so cute! I LOVED 9 months!
ReplyDeleteHappy 9 months to your little guy! He is seriously adorable... actually both your boys are so HANDSOME!
ReplyDelete