Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SNOW Day......

WOW!!! We had the biggest snowstorm North Carolina has seen in years. It all started Sunday night; the snowflakes were so BIG they looked like cotton balls. By Monday morning we had blue skies and an amazing blanket of thick snow covered EVERYTHING. Austin could not wait to get out there and play in it. We had to bring down boxes from the garage and dig through them to find something appropriate for playing in the snow. We had such a fun morning with the neighbors sledding and having snowball fights...


LOVE this picture of the boys. They are truly the Best of Friends......


This is called a RED NECK SLED!!!!!


LOVE this picture of Cody!!! He just LOVED the snow; you couldn't wipe that grin off his face.

2 comments:

  1. I so don't envy you! I love the redneck sled! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cody's smile! It's contagious! And I wish we'd get our yearly snow storm. We've been so warm this winter!

    ReplyDelete