Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Here I go.......................

So, here I go. The first of many updates to catch up on our 5 week trip to California. YES, I said 5 weeks!!! We had a GREAT time spending quality time with family and friends, but we (especially the boys) were happy to get back home too. The boys did great on our trip back and were so happy to have their beds and toys back. The 3 hour time change had all of us quite screwed up, but I think we are all about back on track with east coast time. What an amazing trip we had. Spent Easter with family, Disneyland twice, California Adventure twice, Sea World, San Diego Harbor Cruise, Cody's 1st Birthday Party, Cody's Baptism, and lots of fun memories with family & friends!!!

Cody gliding with Grandpa & playing with his squishy ball.


Don't I look ready for bed????

Cody LOVED Sadie!!!

Austin & Grandpa listening to music!!!!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE pics! IT sounds like you had a BLAST! I LOVE the picture of Cody at the top of the page! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez you guy were busy! Sounds like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete