So the sports begin....... Austin started soccer on September 1st!!! He was so stoked to go out shopping for his soccer ball, cleats, soccer socks, and shin guards. Wow was mommy CLUELESS, but I am learning. His new team is called the Untouchables; all 3 & 4 year olds. It's fun going to watch him; all the kids can be quite comical at this age. They will pay attention and listen to Coach Robby and then all of a sudden they are checking out the grass and picking flowers; driving the parents crazy of course, but what can you expect at 3 & 4!!! All Austin talks about is getting a shirt with his number on it and a trophy; too funny. Austin & daddy have been practicing and when he is actually participating he is really good; he's a lefty when he kicks!!!! Stay tuned for updates on the games......
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)






He was kicking pretty good when I was out there playing around with him. I bet he turns into a pretty good soccer player :) cant wait for the updates and maybe some video!!!! heather
ReplyDelete