Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Austin is starting PRESCHOOL!!!!!

Where has the time gone? Is Austin really old enough to be going off to preschool already? Austin started school on August 19th, but a couple of days before the whole family got to attend an orientation and meet Austin's new teachers and see his new classroom. Cody LOVED everything just as much as Austin I think. What a great school this is gonna be!!!! Austin was very excited to start school, but was getting nervous as the Big day got closer. When the first day finally came, Austin decided to wake us up at 4:30am and proceed to tell us he was not going to school and then went on to CRY when they took him out of the car, but was all smiles and full of stories when I went back to pick him up. I knew this was gonna be an adjustment!!! FYI ~ By day #4 Austin hopped right out of the car like the big boy we all know and said bye to mommy & Cody and yelled back I Love You as he walked into school.

Visiting the new classroom......


Cody enjoying Austin's new school playset!!!

Buddies!!!!


First Presbyterian Church Preschool in Mooresville

Eating breakfast he was all smiles for his 1st day of school!

He has his backpack on and he is ready to go!!!

Daddy & Austin

Mommy & Austin

Our BIG preschooler!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment