Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

32, Really? Already? Where has the time gone? What more could I ask for at 32 though; an AMAZING husband, 2 AMAZING little boys, an AMAZING family, and AMAZING friends!!!! I've done alright in my 32 years I have to say. Had a great day with my boys. Daddy & Austin worked very hard in the kitchen this morning at making me Todd's World Famous Salsa & breakfast burritos and I got to finish it off with my favorite iced sugar cookie with a candle and a very cute card. Plus my little man Cody sang Happy Birthday to me when I went in to get him out of his crib this morning (loved it)... That afternoon while the boys were napping I was pampered with a pedicure and then I was surprised by the hubby with babysitting all taken care of for the evening and a yummy dinner at Joel's; childless!!! (the boys and I get to have a birthday lunch at Red Robin a few days later) Another nice birthday spent with my boys!!! I LOVE you guys!!!



Happy 32nd Birthday to me!!! Thanks honey for a wonderful day....
Headed to dinner at Joel's!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment