We are FINALLY doing it; we are going CAMPING!!!!! We are headed out of town (only 30 minutes), to give this camping thing a go with the kiddos!!! Plus we got a new tent (aka Cabin in the Woods) that we are so excited to try out. The boys were ecstatic to try out this new adventure!!!! We only went for 1 night, but we had a blast. Cody loved helping Daddy put up the tent, the boys loved hanging in the hammock, they loved cooling off in the pool, the BIG boys loved peeing in the bushes (of course), the boys loved chasing lightening bugs, they loved running around with their lanterns, they loved roasting marshmallows and making Smores, they loved sitting by the fire, and they LOVED sleeping in our new tent!!!! After lots of giggles, we all drifted off to sleep and enjoyed our first night sleeping under the stars......
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Ok was this a long time ago? One because you are in warm weather clothes and two you don't look prego! At first I thought oh my gosh she is camping and she is SO prego!! That would have been amazing! Looks like such a fun night!!
ReplyDeleteThis was last June!!! I'm trying to catch up from last year still so I can print up our yearbook. :) I would not go camping this pregnant! HaHa We did have a great time though!!!! :)
ReplyDelete