Cody is trying so hard to get that chunky body off the ground, but still no luck. He gets so frustrated as he pushes up his arms as high as he can. He can' wait to move about the house, but I sure can.....
I LOVE this picture. I decided to finally let Cody have a go at Macaroni & Cheese with his Big Brother; he LOVED it. What a mess he was, but he enjoyed every minute of it. He concentrated so hard at trying to pick up those slippery little noodles. Of course the bowl did eventually end up upside down
Austin thinks he's Maverick from Top Gun these days and walks around with this head set on his head pretending to talk to Goose. It is so funny to listen to him; especially when he sings "Highway to the Danger Zone." He even had to eat dinner like this.
Daddy & Austin watch on as Obama is inaugurated.
Austin was so excited to go outside in the freezing cold to view what North Carolina considered "SNOW." Here he was learning to put his own coat on with a technique I used to learn when I was his age. It took him a few tries at getting it on upside down before TADA......he did it. He was so excited. Just another task learned to help mommy out.
Nice boots bubba. This is what North Carolina considered snow. Austin had to check it out. He told me, "Mommy, we don't shovel this snow." It's been a nice winter without shoveling our cars out this year.






No comments:
Post a Comment