Sunday, January 25, 2009
That's my Austin.....
So I had to add one more thing from our day. Austin has a new saying he kept repeating to me all day. It all started when my, BOY, had to go potty and I here Ooooops. I head on in to the bathroom and for whatever reason he missed the potty today. I look at him, with pee all over the floor, all over the toilet, and running down his legs, and he says to me "That's ok Mommy because accidents happen." How can I not just start laughing? It's not the first time nor the last that I will clean a toilet. Well, that saying seem to follow me all day long. Anything that happened today, that was always the response. Gotta love those cute little 3 1/2 year old boys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






How cute...gotta love it when they say cute things like this!! =)
ReplyDeleteThey say the funniest things at that age! So funny! And I love all the pictures below, eating the mac n cheese and the jacket ones! Too cute, Betzi!!
ReplyDeleteHi Betzi! Good to hear from you. Your family is beautiful and your two little boys are so handsome! Hope your doing well.
ReplyDelete