So today was bitter sweet; we removed the infant car seat from the car and said bye bye to it. It was sad to think our baby is getting so big, but we're having such a fun time watching him grow up as well.


Our little man, or should I say BIG man, was so excited to get into his new Big Boy car seat today. I can't believe we have reached this milestone already. Although he has been in the infant car seat, it has been quite awhile since we actually carried him around in it. So we thought it is finally time. Plus Austin had surpassed the height limitation for that car seat and had to move up as well. He was so cute when I put him into his new seat to adjust the straps; he just grinned from ear to ear sitting in the middle of our living room. Well, our baby boy is growing up fast; maybe a little tooooooo fast.
Aww...I remember that day we took her infant seat out, too. I was SO sad! It's totally a bitter sweet moment. I might have even shed a tear.... ha ha!! :)
ReplyDelete