So, I too was tagged on Facebook to write 25 things about yourself. I finally got around to it and man I can't believe how long it actually took to think of 25 random things about me. Hope you enjoy...
1. I love sushi (just not the really crazy and weird looking stuff)
2. I LOVE strawberry lemonade & french fries with ranch dressing from Red Robin..
3. I had knee surgery in 2007 because I tore it up by taking a nasty fall down the stairs in 2006. Oooops!!!
4. I've seen too many kids take their last breath when working in the PICU; some from natural causes and others because of horrible people......
5. I love sharing a big bag of funyons with my 3 year old; he loves them...
6. My all time favorite movie is Wizard of Oz.
7. I HATE tomatoes....
8. I am allergic to cinnamon.
9. I was set up with my husband.
10. I love Mary Higgins Clark books.
11. I went to a Nude Beach on my Honeymoon (some people should NEVER be naked)....
12. I lived in England until I was 5.
13. I have my RN, my BSN, and my CCRN.
14. I was the Social Vice President for my senior class in Nursing School.
15. I celebrated New Years 2002 on a Harley with my hubby to be circling the island of Ohau.
16. I can't stand anyone touching me when I'm in the water and I can't touch the bottom. It panics me..
17. I love forensics and wanted to get my Masters in Nursing Forensics before kids. Who knows!!!
18. I love Nick & Nora pajamas.
19. I love my boys, but I would love a little girl to help balance us out; I need someone on my side.
20. I am such a night owl, but I am definitley NOT a morning person.
21. My new favorite treat is a Vanilla Iced Coffee from McDonald's!!!
22. I have to admit it, I drive a minivan. Never thought I'd see the day.
23. I am SCARED TO DEATH of an uncovered window at night; you never know who might be out there!!!
24. I hate going to the dentist.
25. I can Tap Dance.






No comments:
Post a Comment