Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Laguna Beach......

On Monday Booshie & I packed a lunch and packed up the boys and headed to Laguna Beach!!! It was so warm out; a perfect day for the beach. It was gonna be Cody's first trip there and Austin has been asking about the beach since our last visit here. Austin, of course, was nonstop playing and running around. He had a blast. Cody LOVED the sights and playing in the sand. He did take a little rest on my shoulder while Austin played in the water, but otherwise was trying to keep up with his Big Brother.
This is when we first got there. "Check this place out!!!"

Picnic time.....

Cody's 1st Trip to the Beach!!!!!

Thanks for the new suit Grandma & Grandpa!!!

I LOVE this picture!!!!

Cody LOVED his first trip to the beach. It was perfect weather. The boys had a blast, however mommy got burnt. I guess I was so focused on the boys I forgot about myself.

Austin had a blast at the beach!!!

Checking out the water. He was so excited to see it, but when the COLD water touched his tootsies he just burst out into tears. However, the tears lasted only a few seconds and he was wanting to do it again. BOYS!!!

Laguna Beach ~ April 13, 2009
Austin just ran around for hours.....Such a water boy!!!

Playing in the sand with Booshie!!!

Cody LOVED the sand; he even tried a little. Crunch, Crunch, Crunch!!!

Of course Austin had to ask the man if he could play his drum!!! He did so well too. The man and him both played and sounded great. He was impressed with our little drummer boy!!!



2 comments:

  1. Aww how I want to go to the beach too. SO glad your all having fun.
    miss and love ya!

    ReplyDelete