So I sit here uploading Cody's 10 month pictures to our blog site for all our family and friends to see and enjoy, but what should I be doing you ask; PACKING!!!!! Yes, I leave with Austin and Cody bright and early in the morning for the airport to hop on a 7 hour plane ride to California for 5 whole weeks!!!! We are definitely not ready to go yet, but I just had to procrastinate just a tad longer so I could get these cute cheeks online!!!! Wish me luck on our expedition tomorrow; I could use it considering I got hit with this nasty cold that does not seem to be letting up for tomorrow's journey. Argh.............. Our little man is growing up so fast. I will try and keep up on here even from California.....
PS..... Cody's 2nd tooth FINALLY popped thru yesterday amongst everything else going on!!! :)
What cute pics!! Good luck on the plane ride tomorrow....hopefully we will all get to meet up while you are visiting!!
ReplyDeleteLove the new pic of mr C-man... He is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteGlad your finally in CA and that things are going well so far :)
love ya, heather