I think this story is more than just a coincidence (CRAZY coincidence), we all think that someway or somehow this was suppose to happen. Almost 6 years ago, Todd and I met a great couple, Meg & Brian, in Jamaica while on our honeymoon. We ended up having rooms next to each other along with sharing the same wedding date and had a blast that week while we were there. Todd and I grew up on the west coast and Meg and Brian grew up on the east coast. We exchanged information and kept in contact at Christmas for a couple of years and then we lost contact after they moved. So, here's where the story gets amazing, last Friday Cody and I were running some errands and I ran into BJ's really quick (it's like a Costco) and we were standing at the check out when the lady in front of me caught my eye (and my memory). I couldn't let her leave before I said something to her so I asked her a very off the wall question, "By chance were you married in October of 2003?" She looked at me wide eyed and said "Jamaica!!!" We were both in shock to realize that after all of these years (and one chance meeting 6 years ago) that here we were meeting again at the same grocery store, in the same town, and in the same state. It turns out we live only 10 minutes from each other and both of us have 4 year olds (that are only 2 months apart) that will be starting kindergarten next year at the same school. We have gotten together 3 times already in the last couple of days. What a chance meeting in 2 completely random places???? We have all come to the conclusion that we were meant to be friends and that we were meant to come together again for one reason or another. Was this a coincidence or fate? I don't know, but we are so glad it happened.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Wow that is weird! Must be fate!
ReplyDelete