Sunday, January 31, 2010

FUN after the SNOW......

We got blasted by another CRAZY and RARE snow storm. I really didn't mind it since we were all at home; had a jammies and movie day. Once the storm passed, we were left with beautiful blue skies and white everywhere. We decided to go sledding across the street with our neighbors and soak up the warm sunshine. We all had a BLAST; even if the adults ended the day with hot baths, heating pads, and Tylenol.
Home Sweet Home
Getting ready for some sledding...

Cody LOVED the snow!!!
Hey mom, whatcha doing way up there?

Go Austin!!!!

Daddy & Cody hitting the slopes....

The boys..............

Austin & Aiden's turn....
Mommy & Austin

Family pic!!!

Cody is ready for some more!!!

Todd and I enjoying the beautiful day!!!

Todd is so talented!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......

Austin and Aiden soaring through the air; over daddy too!!!

Daddy goes FLYING....

Hey, I'm ready for a nap!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment