Friday, January 15, 2010

Pizza Makers.......

Austin decided he and Cody should be chefs and make their own pizza for dinner so after school we stopped at the store for their ingredients and tonight I let them go to town. I knew Austin would be the little perfectionist, but I was expecting disaster from Cody. They SURPRISED me however. They both had a blast and I think Cody shoved more in his mouth than he actually put on his pizza. He would of continued to make Mt. St. Helen's with the cheese if I didn't finally stop him. Austin was so proud of his pizza making skills. They turned out GREAT too; I had to sneak a taste of their creations.

Cody pondering if he should eat the ingredients now or later....


Hard at Work!!!!

Cody is done, but he's now trying to figure out how to steal Austin's ingredients.

Thanks Mom!!! This was fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment