Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mommy & Daddy head out.......

YAY for grandparents! Since Todd and I didn't celebrate our anniversary in October, we were sent out for a night on the town while visiting in California. Austin & Cody got to have a slumber party with Grandma & Grandpa (ice cream, movies, popcorn, the whole shebang) while Todd and I had a very nice dinner at The Beach House in Laguna Beach, then headed to meet up with friends at Mugs Away Saloon, and then ended the night at Booshie's house; without the kids. Wow, it was weird going to bed and waking up with no children around. It was actually my first night away from Cody and I survived!!! It was a much needed night out with my hubby; BIG THANKS AGAIN to GRANDMA & GRANDPA!!!!

Happy Belated Anniversary Honey!!!


Papa & Cody saying goodnight to us before we headed out (Austin was outside helping Grandpa put up Xmas Lights).

6 years and counting......

Ashley & I at Mugs Away!!!

Todd & Chris enjoying the night at Mugs....

Thanks again Mom & Dad for a WONDERFUL and MUCH NEEDED night out with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment