Friday, May 28, 2010

Todd's 40th SURPRISE Party!!!!!!!

After MANY months of planning and sneaking around, Todd's SURPRISE party was a huge success. As many know, Todd is extremely HARD to surprise with anything and I am proud to say (and he'll even admit it too) that I pulled this one off!!!!! We had family and friends hiding around town and friends/coworkers escorting Todd around town while I prepared for the party. We had friends and family from California, Kansas, Massachusetts, New York, Michigan, and of course North Carolina. What an AMAZING turnout. Great company and great food!!!! I can't THANK everyone enough for all your help and celebrating with us!!!! Happy 40th Birthday Todd!!!!! We LOVE you!!!!!

The Birthday Boy!!!!
Joyce and I eagerly waiting....

Tanya and I waiting for the Birthday Boy!!!

Forty ouncers for his Fortieth Birthday!!!

SURPRISE!!!!

I did it, I did it!!!

The SURPRISE was a success!!!!

Cheers!!!!

Todd having a "forty" with Teddy and Tanya!!!

Celebrating with my LOVE!!!!!

Todd and Joyce

Joyce, Todd, and I

Todd and Tanya
Happy Birthday!!!!

Blow!!!!

6 months of hard work wrapped up in a bow!!!!

Sneak peak at the Birthday Book!!!!

A final SURPRISE of the night ~ Chris!!!

Celebrating TOGETHER!!!!
All came together from California, New York, Massachusetts, and down to North Carolina!!!

40!!!!!

Happy 40th Birthday Todd!!!! We LOVE you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment