Sunday, January 18, 2009

He's growing up.....


Today, Austin is exactly 3 1/2 years old. Where has the time gone???? It seems like just yesterday we brought him into this world. Now he's a walking, talking, little man..... He's learning new things everyday and he's teaching us new things as well. His new project is learning Spanish; he can already count to 20 and say a few simple phrases. Besides loving music and instruments, he loves all his airplanes, trains, & cars...... We love you Bubba!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Betzi! I saw your blog on Angela's blog! How fun that you started one...it's addicting!! =) Your boys are so cute...you have a really cute family! Can't wait to keep checking up on you guys! =)
    Lindsay (Foss) Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Betzi!
    I'm so excited your joining the blogging world! Your boys are so precious and it will be fun getting to stay connected with you through this. Jay's mom lives in Charlotte so thats cool ya'll are close to there. Joshua was born June 10th so our little ones are only 2 weeks apart! Hope your doing great!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I do have a scrapbooking program called Memory Mixer...it's super fun and makes scrapbooking so easy! You should check it out! Looks like you guys are doing great! I know...it's so fun to get back in touch with old friends! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should totally get together and plan a little reunion when you come out in the spring...that would be so fun! It's crazy to see how everyone's lives have turned out...and see all the kids! So fun! Good luck with your flight in the spring...traveling with kids is so hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to see you here in the blogging world!!! Your boys are so stinkin' cute! I am glad that you are enjoying North Carolina! I am doing great! I'm about 22 weeks so I am in a fun place in my pregnancy. I am really starting to enjoy it! Can't wait to "keep in touch" through this!

    ReplyDelete