Monday, January 26, 2009

Nap time....or NOT

So, today I put Cody down for his nap and Austin was settled in for some quiet time and a movie; or so I thought. I went to go check on some laundry and when I came back upstairs Austin was not where I left him and on the baby monitor I hear Cody giggling away (instead of sleeping) and Austin talking away to Cody. I sneak in Cody's room and I find these 2 clowns in the crib playing around. Boys; what can I say. You can't get mad. These 2 are so much fun to watch together. Cody can't take his eyes off of Austin; I love it. What a great relationship they already have. Needless to say, I did finally get Cody to sleep and Austin is curled up next to me sleeping now too.

5 comments:

  1. Boys will be boys.... You will soon find out. They're so much fun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute...they are lucky to have each other!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! Looks and sounds as if they're already good buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...I hope our boys are like that!

    ReplyDelete