Monday, February 23, 2009

Sunday with the Bodell Boys.....

In conclusion to our weekend, last night Mr. Austin decided to roll on out of bed and hit his face. I heard the thump and he came out of his room saying OUCH, but not crying. He said he fell onto the floor and then turned around and went back to bed. I didn't notice much last night, but as you can see today he has a nice gash down his cheek. Poor guy, he had a black eye last week from wearing a Bumbo seat on his head (and was told not to), he also had a bruised forehead from sliding off his bed head first (was told not to do that either), and now the lovely gash in the cheek. He is proudly showing me his face in the picture. What can I say? BOYS!!!

So this is what Cody thought about applesauce today. Austin thought it was the funniest thing ever and Cody kept wanting more and each time made a face and gagged. I finally stopped and just gave him his favorite thing in the world right now.......yogurt!!!!

He's still trying. He's not on the move yet, but he has definitely figured out how to get into position and rock back and forth. He looks around to make sure you are watching him and then he gets into position and just grins away at you. It's so cute. We better get the gates ready!! Last, but not least, Cody had an awesome night sleeping last night (13 hours in row thank you very much), and to my surprise when he got up this morning his 1st tooth FINALLY popped through. And he slept right through it. YAY!!!!



1 comment:

  1. That is boys for you! I am sure you will get to know the ER really well! Any stiches yet?

    ReplyDelete