Monday, June 1, 2009

I know I am soooooo behind...........

I know, I am so behind!!!! I am trying to catch up, but WOW there has been so much going on lately. April 29th the boys and I packed up and headed to Temecula to visit and spend the night with my best friend from high school (friends for almost 17 years) and her boys. We were so excited to see Nicole and Chad and see their beautiful new home. They have 2 boys also; Logan (3) and Noah (7 months). Austin and Logan had a blast riding bikes, playing with toys, and of course stripping down and running in the water. The 2 little ones hung out and watched Baby Einstein together. Unfortunately, Cody was not himself on this visit and during the night started running a high temp. Poor Baby!!! We ended the evening with a yummy dinner and then off to the bath for the boys. Once the kids were all FINALLY down, the adults got to hang out, watch American Idol, drink some wine, and catch up. Thanks you guys for a great visit. Wish we could do it more often. I miss ya to pieces.......

Running through the sprinklers in their jeans of course.....

Playing out front!!

There's a puddle in the grass, so of course they must check it out....


Cody & Noah watching Baby MacDonald!!!! Poor Cody did not feel so good.

Bath time for Austin & Logan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment